Very thick, single-phase, snow-white gel ideal for making the smile line on artificial nails, forms and natural nail plates.
LA ROSA - FRENCH GEL APPLICATION
1. Prepare the nails and cuticles as for regular manicure, shape the nail up to your will.
2. Apply one thin layer of La Rosa - Bonding Gel over the whole nail plate, careful not to apply it on cuticles.
3. Cure each for 2 minutes under 36-watt UV light.
4. Apply La Rosa - French Gel over the edges of all nails, forming a regular, even French line, cure under the UV light.
5. Follow with one layer of La Rosa - Builder Gel and cure under the UV light.
6. Follow with the polishing preparation La Rosa - Quick Finish, apply it like a regular nail polish, and cure for 2 minutes under the 36-watt UV lamp. Finish with cleansing.